INDIA CLUB DUBAI & RAINBOW Quality Milk
THE MOST ROCKING EVENT IN TOWN …
DANDIYA DHAMAKA – 2011
2 GREAT NITES OF DANDIYA
BEST OF DJ MUSIC
Thursday, 29th September 2011
– DJ BENSON
Thursday, 6th October 2011
– DJ TUSHAR
Best of Bollywood Remix and Traditional Songs
SALE OF TICKETS WILL START FROM TUESDAY, 27TH SEPTEMBER 2011
Media Partner : 106.2 Hum FM
Co-Sponsors : Pepsi, Gulf Technical Commercial Printing Press, Prime Vision Studio, 7 Star Events and Productions, Western Union, Marmum, Star Cruises, Car Fare Rent A Car, Lama Tours and Sapil.
- Dandiya Music for the first 45 minutes.
- Multi Cuisine Food Court/ Special Food counter for Guests observing fast.
- Spot Prizes.
- Sale of Dandiya sticks at the venue.
- Shuttle service from Open parking lot near Emirates Trading Enterprises to Sheikh Rashid Auditorium & Back provided by the Club every 15 minutes from 9:15 pm onwards.
Note to Members :
- The show starts at 9 : 30 p.m. daily .
- Free Entry for India Club Members against presentation of India Club Membership card.
- Guest Entrance Fee – Dhs. 40/-
- Each Member is allowed to purchase maximum 10 tickets for their Guests.
- A Primary Member/ Spouse is only authorized to sign in Guests. A Member should only sign in Guests personally known to them.
- Primary Member / Spouse will personally be required to buy Guest tickets in advance giving details of their Guests.
- No Guest tickets will be sold after 7 : 00 pm on the day of the show.
- It is highly recommended to use Metro/Cabs due to lack of parking space at the Club premises.
- India Club will also be providing Shuttle Service, Location Map of which will be sent shortly.
- Members are discouraged from assisting unknown persons to buy tickets as the Member will be held responsible for their Guest’s behavior at the Club.
- No Liquids (Water, Liquor etc) from outside will not be allowed inside the club.
For convenience of Members – Guest Entry Forms can be collected in advance from the Reception from Saturday, 24th September ’11.
or Click here to download form
Guest Entry Form is to be duly completed & submitted along with the payment at the Reception.